2011年3月10日木曜日

こんな詐欺に引っかかるマヌケも居るんだよね

Mr. Tim Tookey
#24 Crikewood Crescent
East London United Kingdon.
Email: (t.tookey60@yahoo.co.uk)
Tell: +44798084957
Fax: +448447744481

(To The Managing Director)

I am Mr Tim Tookey: Group Finance Director of CITI BANK GROUP UNITED KINGDOM, joined the group in 2006 as deputy group finance director, before being appointed acting group finance director in April 2008.  Appointed to the board in October 2008 as group finance director.  Previously finance director for the UK and Europe at Prudential from 2002 to 2006 and group finance director of Heath Lambert Group from 1996 to 2002.  Prior to that, I spent 11 years at KPMG.  A member of the British Banker's Association and chairman of its audit committee and remuneration committee.  Aged 48.

There was an account opened in this bank in 1999 by Muammar Gaddafi's Nephew Tarek Kautini and he has instructed me to look for a reliable partner in JAPAN to transfer the money to since the United Kingdom and the United States has decided to freeze the whole account related to Muammar Gaddafi the amount involved is (36million pounds), I got your contact from JAPAN yellow page and business directory after my research I decided to contact your company with believe in God that you will never let me down in this transaction, please study this letter and call me so that I will inform you the next step to take immediately.

With my position now in the office I can transfer this money to any foreigner's reliable account, which you can provide with assurance that this money will be intact pending my physical arrival in your country for sharing and investment.  I will also use my position and influence to effect legal approval and onward transfer of this money to your account with appropriate clearance documents from the ministries and foreign exchange department.

At the conclusion of this businnes, you will be given 10% of total amount, while 10% will be for me, which I would like to invest in your country, and 80% for Mr Tarek Kautini.

N/B:  Please, this information is highly classified and should not be divulged to another party for security reason.  We call for your understanding on this matter.

Trustfully,
Mr Tim Tookey

=======================================================================




今朝、自宅のファックスに届いた世界的に有名な詐欺グループの勧誘ファックスです。

この英文を要約すると、日本円で約48億円の預金が有って、その預金の口座を英国政府と米国が口座凍結をしようとしている。 その前に、日本で協力してくれる人の口座に移転させてしまいたい。 これに協力してくれれば48億円の10%を手数料を貴方に上げます。 と、いうものです。

時々、テレビの特番で、何千万円もの詐欺に遭った人を観ることが有ります。 この英文に書かれている内容の儲け話の被害に遭ってしまった間抜けな人も居ました。

なんで、こんな間抜けな子供だまし的な作り話の儲け話に引っかかってしまうのだろうか?

そもそも、大金の投資の話を持って来る人のメールアドレスが Yahoo のフリーメールって処で疑問に思いなよ!

大金を動かす人たちって独自のコネクションが有るので、見ず知らずに第三者にメールとかファックスで投資を募ったりはしないよ! 36,000,000(ポンド) x 135(円) = 4,860,000,000円 48億円の儲け話を見ず知らずの人にして来た時点で詐欺だと気づきなよ!

0 件のコメント: